We are committed to providing a supportive internal structure with the systems our employees need to succeed. We recognize the success of our company is largely attributed to the hard work, creativity and dedication of our team members. We look for individuals who demonstrate high performance and potential who can adapt to the dynamics of our industry. We adhere to an open door policy and encourage cross-functional cooperation where our team members can share ideas. Our employees have directly contributed to several of our innovations and efficiencies. We strive to create an environment that supports independent thinking and the opportunity for growth.
As a Community Manager you would be working in a fast-paced environment and acting as a liaison between board members, homeowners and vendors in the management of various community associations.
Duties would include:
Oversee all aspects of the communities
Work closely with board members, vendors and homeowners
Prepare for and attend board meetings
Weekly property inspections
Work closely with various departments to insure items are completed timely and accurately
Various other duties as assigned and required
- Medical Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Compensation Time
- Paid Holidays
- Vacation Benefits
- Sick Leave Benefits
- 401 (k) Retirement Plan
- Mileage Reimbursement
195 N. Euclid Ave
Upland, CA 91786
- Experienced property manager or similar experience required
- HOA experience helpful
- Requires flexible person with excellent follow up and organizational skills
- Must be able to work independently and have good problem-solving skills
- Problem solving and customer service experience required
- Good computer skills, typing 45 wpm, Word, basic Excel skills
- Must love working with people and able to work in a fast paced environment
- Must have an available vehicle, current driver's license and auto insurance
- CCAM preferred
Hours are 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday through Friday.
Benefit package is included.
For multiple entities, responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Ensuring that all transactions are properly recorded on an accrual basis.
- Researching and resolving all issues identified and providing timely updates on issues until resolved.
- Reconciling operating and investment bank accounts.
- Analyzing budget variances and providing written explanations.
- Executing investment transactions according to Board directives.
- Preparing month end financial statements and reporting packages on a timely basis.
- Completing other projects as assigned or requested.
Paid Vacation and Sick Time
401k Retirement Plan
195 N. Euclid Avenue
Upland, California 91786
Desired skills and qualifications include:
• Accounting degree or senior year accounting student.
• Accounting experience preferred.
• General ledger accounting and financial statement preparation.
• Multiple entity accounting.
• Strong Excel and Microsoft word skills.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Strong work ethic.
• Ability to work in fast paced environment.
• Good organizational skills.