We are committed to providing a supportive internal structure with the systems our employees need to succeed. We recognize the success of our company is largely attributed to the hard work, creativity and dedication of our team members. We look for individuals who demonstrate high performance and potential who can adapt to the dynamics of our industry. We adhere to an open door policy and encourage cross-functional cooperation where our team members can share ideas. Our employees have directly contributed to several of our innovations and efficiencies. We strive to create an environment that supports independent thinking and the opportunity for growth.
Euclid Management Company is one of the largest property management companies in the Inland Empire. We are looking for a quick and friendly Customer Service Representative to join our team. Position is full-time, Monday through Friday in our corporate office in Upland.
Our customer service team is an essential component in assisting our property managers and homeowners with the day to day operations of the various communities we manage. The job involves handling a high volume of phone calls, providing a high degree of customer service, data entry and business writing.
- Medical Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Paid Holidays
- Vacation Benefits
- Sick Leave Benefits
- 401 (k) Retirement Plan
- Mileage Reimbursement
- Experienced at handling heavy phone volume in a “call center environment”.
- Must have good letter writing skills and grammar.
- Previous experience with business writing preferred.
- Must have excellent customer service phone skills.
- Must be detailed with good follow-through.
- Fast-paced office requires good organizational and problem-solving skills.
- Good computer skills required, experienced with Word, Outlook and basic Excel a must.
- Typing 55+ wpm.
- Bi-lingual Spanish helpful.
Hours are 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday through Friday.
Benefit package is included.
For multiple entities, responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Ensuring that all transactions are properly recorded on an accrual basis.
- Researching and resolving all issues identified and providing timely updates on issues until resolved.
- Reconciling operating and investment bank accounts.
- Analyzing budget variances and providing written explanations.
- Executing investment transactions according to Board directives.
- Preparing month end financial statements and reporting packages on a timely basis.
- Completing other projects as assigned or requested.
Paid Vacation and Sick Time
401k Retirement Plan
195 N. Euclid Avenue
Upland, California 91786
Desired skills and qualifications include:
• Accounting degree or senior year accounting student.
• Accounting experience preferred.
• General ledger accounting and financial statement preparation.
• Multiple entity accounting.
• Strong Excel and Microsoft word skills.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Strong work ethic.
• Ability to work in fast paced environment.
• Good organizational skills.
This position would be working at the front desk in the community clubhouse assisting homeowners with community events and activities. This is a part-time position requiring a person with flexible hours, evenings, weekends and holidays. This is an entry-level position with advancement opportunities. Part time hours, 15-20 hours per week, weekends/evenings, opening and closing shifts.
Duties include, but not limited to:
• Front desk greeting homeowners
• Customer service
• General office duties, data entry
• Other duties as assigned or required
• Must be good with details and follow-up, have good general office and clerical skills.
• Friendly, neat and organized.
• Requires an outgoing person that loves dealing with people.
• Prior experience with recreation/event activities is preferred.
• Excellent customer service and phone etiquette.
• Good computer skills, MS Word, basic Excel, and Outlook.
• Typing 35+ wpm.
• Must be able to lift 30-45 lbs, moving tables/chairs for event setup.
• Property management experience is helpful.
Thank you for your interest in the position. To apply, please send a resume for review to email below.