Homeowners Association Services
Euclid delivers full service management to community associations of all sizes—from condominiums and single family communities to large scale, master-planned communities. We provide dedicated professionals for both on-site and off-site association management. Our team of managers is supported, and your community is supported, by numerous department team members who are committed to all aspects of overseeing your association—customer care, accounting, vendor coordination, collections, legal coordination, among others. Our commitment to advanced training, technology and task management from our highly experienced staff, enables our managers to focus more time on your community.
The following are provided as part of our service commitment to your association:
· Answer Board Member questions on a day-to-day basis.
· Prepare a computerized activity report that will include all requests sourced from the Board, homeowners, property inspections, etc. The log will include the requested activity, date requested, the person making the request, review dates, and all current activity. Each item receives an individual reference number and will be tracked until it is closed and reported to the Board. Each action item is assigned a review date that automatically becomes a tickler file and is prompted when the review date is not met.
· Answer and act upon all homeowner communications, both written and verbal, in a prompt manner.
· Maintain a 24-hour emergency answering service.
· Prepare a Board Member meeting package, one week prior to meeting, which includes a meeting agenda, management report, financial statements and copies of all correspondence sent and received, bids received, etc.
· Mail the draft minutes and action list generated from the Board meeting to all members of the Board within one week of the meeting. The action list will include all progress on the Board’s requests since the meeting.
· Attend monthly or regular Board Meetings.
· Provide samples of minutes, rules, correspondence, specifications etc., all of which can be customized for your association.
· Management report with a list of all requests to Euclid from the Board, homeowners, etc., along with the status of each item.
· Reply to all homeowner requests with an acknowledgement letter.
· Issue monthly President’s Education Letter—an education letter discussing current association topics of interest to Board Members.
· Conduct professional large-scale Board Member seminars each May and October discussing issues relevant to our associations and the industry as a whole.
· Conduct professional small-scale seminars including New Board Member Orientation and Treasurer Seminars.